Thursday, June 22, 2006

I got a book in the mail yesterday called Super Foods and Health Style By Steven G Pratt, MD. and Kathy Matthews.
I’ve only lightly skim threw it and so far it look interesting. Honest time..I’m not sure what healthy eating is Hopeful this book will give me some pointers.


Here 5 things from the book at random:
1. Adequate vitamin D intake is important for bone growth
2. A study in Hawaii found that apple and onion intake were associated with a reduce risk of lung cancer in men and women.
3. Controlling weight isn’t always about eating less. It about eating smarter.
4. Exercise reduce the frailty of old age.
5. Too many of us spend to much time all stressed up an no place to go.


At work I went to Sandpoint with client and she had a counseling appointment and we did some shopping after wards. So it was late when I got home and lightly fell of the wagon. So I can focus on changing into more healthy life style today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home