Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I don't know if I got this right I'm trying to start my new blogg on getting into shape. Plain and simple I'm over weight. I'm trying to make life changes which I'll talk about later.


I go to curves three time a week, well thats what I try to go. Plus I just learn from on my read off of my other blog Perfect World which would be Nio. Well my politics are far from the chisten right and to be quite honest everything is going up and if I don't get raise I might have to quite curves. Enough about politics and relgion.


I don't know the exact weight I'm at now but it pretty close to 200 pounds and I'm 5'6 in height. I do have promblem with edama, (water retention) slight blood pressure, asthma, and Anxiety. So this week I'll get weight and messured at curves.


since I lost my mind this is blogg is going to be on loosing my awful habits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home