Friday, July 28, 2006

I have hang up with the word “Routine”. I’m coming comfortable with the word “Ritual”. To me if your so hard nose about a certain routine with out any bend to it. When something goes hell in hen basket it seem so much dramatic


Then on the other hand if you don’t have some type of routine you never or should say you have hard time completing a task


I’m still trying to set up a ritual of a 4 to 6. A ritual of 10 is so ridge it would say in a slight breeze. A ritual being a 1 is so droopy it can’t even get off the ground.
honest time...my ritual been about a 1.9


So things I’ve been doing to get my ritual up to a 4-6 is only one posting on my bloggs, no extra food after dinner if I do decide I want to stuff my face I’ll eat plain popcorn, I meditate trying to relax my mind into no ware, and start short walks.
I need to get some ritual back in cleaning our home. It been to dang hot one day this week we had 106. So I’ve been going to work earlier in morning and so I can get off earlier. Confession time..I get up at 5AM and I have free time but I choose to come down on the computer and dilly dally around I could very easy do home chores and come down in basement during the heat of the day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home