Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Confession time...The biggest reason I’m fat is lack of exercise Ok I did a google search on lack of exercise I know lot of the benefit of a regular exercise program. honest time...I’m to much of a couch potato At this time my excuses are. Bart in driver education, My car is in the shop and I have to drive Sawyer to work, or it to hot. But it cool enough in the morning to take a walk. I’ll set on my ass and watch about 2 hours of local news and it just repeat it self over and over. honest time...I only need to watch 30 minute and I’ll be clue in what’s going on
I’ve been turning off the Televison right after Murphy goes to work and enjoy the sounds of nature. I’ve been doing some meditating trying to put my mind in positive now. Some reason I’ve been having anxiety attacks. I know when I’m active I seem to be in better state of mind and it wouldn’t hurt my body to move it more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home