Friday, July 21, 2006

I just finish reading Superfoods Health Style By Steven G Pratt and Kathy Matthews.


There was a lot of good points that I ready know like stay away from refine sugar, watch the salt intake, don’t eat to much animal fat.
Eat lean meats, eat whole grain cereals and breads, make sure you get fruits and veggies. Don’t forget to get some exersise.


I bet all who read this heard this all before. It basically changing one life style or replacing bad habits with better habits


In the book they’re a few web site that sound interesting. One site is on meal planning Which I use to do and now seem that I don’t have the time. Honest time...I developed into a couch potatoe When I was planning a meal a week in advanced they seem to be more healthier and cheaper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home