Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Workout Not going to the Gym

I real got a work out this weekend


Friday I help my friend Alice move into her new home.
Alice son Frank and I was caring an item off the steps and somehow I missed the last step and I twisted my right ankle which swelled up a little. As I went down the stuff sort of fell on me but I have to say Frank did hold the item off me pretty well. and I fell not very hard against her van.


Sunday our whole family moved the ceramic molds off one set of the shelves in the basement. part of them went out to the barn/storage and the other part went in corner of the basement. I'd guess we move 400 to 500 molds.
Now we need to tear down the shelves and build more out in the barn/storage. The molds never bothered me in moving. For some reason they where 6 by 4 inch bricks that we also packed out of the basement. They felt heavy.
We slide the wood stove out of the way too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home